A tool for monitoring operations with documents and their contents during digitization
ScanLog is a modular system designed to monitor document status during digitization – from the time the document is received, through scanning, data recognition, data export and archiving to document destruction. The system also allows you to search for information on all document operations, as well as on operators processing the document or the length of individual operations.
scanservice uses this product to monitor document processing of its outsourcing contracts with the goal to enable the client to monitor the current processing status of their documents.
The ScanLog solution offers a seamless integrationwith other scanservice products, such as ScanBus and ScanCollector.
ScanLog is available as an option for our digitization services or as a solution delivery.
- Entire document processing can be audited
- Operator performance monitoring during internal digitization
- SLA monitoring during digitization as a service
- Document loan records
Comply with the GDPR requirements when documents contain personal data. REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR).
Article 24 Responsibility of the controller
1. Taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure and to be able to demonstrate that processing is performed in accordance with this Regulation. Those measures shall be reviewed and updated where necessary.
Article 28 Processor
1. Where processing is to be carried out on behalf of a controller, the controller shall use only processors providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of this Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Who is ScanLog for?
For all corporations that require detailed monitoring of their document digitization process.
- Paper document ID based registration and log records
- Document digitization batch log records
- Document archive box status and location log records
- Electronic document creation and storage log records
- Document processing history log records
- Time stamp log records for all processing