ScanLog belongs to our own group of solutions. These applications were designed by our developers and they contribute to more efficient, faster and more secure document processing.
ScanLog is a modular application to monitor document status during digitization – from receiving a document through scanning, data recognition, data export and archiving to shredding.
ScanLog allows you to search for information on all document operations, as well as on operators processing the document or the length of individual operations.
We use the ScanLog application to monitor document processing of our outsourcing contracts with the aim to give you an overview of the current processing status of your documents, and it can be directly connected to the ScanCore and ScanCollector applications.
- Entire document processing can be audited
- Operator performance monitoring during internal digitization
- SLA monitoring during digitization as a service
- Document loan records
- Meets the GDPR requirements for processing of personal data
- Paper document ID based registration and log records
- Document digitization batch log records
- Document archive box status and location log records
- Electronic document creation and storage log records
- Document processing history log records
- Users and their respective document processing log records
- Time stamp log records for all processing