New Kodak S3000 Series Scanners
New scanners and software from Kodak Alaris deliver fast, efficient image processing and intelligent data extraction, reducing time to convert documents into business-critical information.
Kodak Alaris is expanding its document capture portfolio with the launch of a new line of low-volume production scanners and a refresh of its web-based capture software. Built for today and ready for tomorrow, the new scanners and software are scalable to meet rapidly changing business requirements as organizations increase their focus on digital transformation.
Based on the award-winning i2900 and i3000 Series Scanners, the new Kodak S2085f and S3000 Series are faster and more powerful while offering network connectivity and a better user experience.
New models include the 85 page per minute (ppm) Kodak S2085f Scanner (A4 paper size) and the 100 ppm Kodak S3100f Scanner (A3 paper size). Both of these models are equipped with integrated flatbeds to easily capture information from business cards, to books, and more. Also new to the Kodak Alaris portfolio are the 60 ppm Kodak S3060 Scanner, the 100 ppm Kodak S3100 Scanner, and the 120 ppm Kodak S3120 Scanners, which are all A3 scanners.
The new scanners and software from Kodak Alaris are providing customers with an automated portal for integrating paper-based information into digital workflows and archives.
New features and benefits include:
- True network shareability, meaning scanners can be securely accessed by any PC on a network. They can be shared without moving laptops or wires, and without purchasing IT equipment.
- Enhanced built-in image processing without relying on CPU power of a workstation or PC. The S2085f/S3000 Series deliver smaller file sizes, which minimizes storage costs and speeds up retrieval. Perfect Page technology automatically turns poor-quality originals into crisp, high quality images while scanning at full-rated speeds.
- Larger color touch-screen display, which makes it easier to send documents to pre-defined capture workflows right from the scanner. The Scanner also provides advanced user options on the display such as Maintenance counters and productivity counters.
- Improved enterprise-grade security protocols safeguard scanned images between host and scanner when scanning over the network. TLS encryption ensures privacy and data integrity, and secure boot validates “trusted” firmware before executing boot.
- Improved Paper Handling. Increased feeder capacity (300 pages) allows users to scan greater document volumes in less time. When paper varies in size, thickness and weight, SurePath technology from Kodak Alaris ensures paper is cleanly stacked, reducing the need to manually pre-sort documents.
The S2085f and S3000 Series include an optional rear exit “straight-through” paper path for exception documents, which streamlines scanning of thicker and large-format documents and eliminates paper jams.
All of the new scanners are EPEAT® Gold Registered for environmental excellence.
For more information contact our Sales department.