eFLOW is a robust platform for automating document processing in a wide range of business processes – from digital mailroom through the acquisition of new customers to the automation of financial processes and more. eFLOW is a comprehensive solution for collecting information from various sources (paper, email, data box, mobile phone), their subsequent processing and transfer to ERP, CRM, ECM and other systems.
The integrated and modular architecture of eFLOW is flexible and responds well changing user needs. It includes connectors for all major systems (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards and others). The built-in technologies (.NET) permit the development of a connector for any other system.
eFlow – an ideal application for processing structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents.
Solutions based on the eFLOW platform:
- eFLOW Digital Mailroom (DMR) – offers an automated solution for collection, sorting and classification of all incoming correspondence and subsequent transfer to the selected system for further processing.
- eFLOW Invoice – the automated data capture from incoming invoices facilitates their validation, allows for introduction of approval workflow and transfers data into the accounting system.
- eFLOW Invoice for SAP – high-volume processing of financial documents in a complex SAP environment. An integrated solution for automated parking, approval and posting invoices and any other documents within SAP.
- eFLOW Forms – efficient automated data capture from printed and manually filled forms, their verification and transfer to information systems.
- eFLOW Mobile Capture (mobiFLOW) – an application for mobile “scanning” and document management in the field.