Automate the Purchase2Pay proces
Processing supplier invoices is one of the basic internal processes for most companies. Our services help simplify and streamline the entire process. With our individual approach, we are able to extend or modify our standard service to exactly meet your requirements.
We understand your needs and provide the right solutions. We offer a complete digitization and invoice capture process as a service, without the need for your involvement during processing. The entire processing is handled by our qualified operators in our secure DigiCentre.
Do you prefer in-house processing?
We have an invoice digitization solution just for you.
Contact us at email@example.com
- More efficient work with electronic invoices (significantly faster approval process)
- Allocate saved resources to your core business
- Introduce clear and transparent rules
- Lower your invoice processing cost
- Guarantee of output quality and processing times
The service includes:
- Collection of paper documents or scanned invoices
- Paper documents are processed and scanned
- STANDARD Service – capture of 21 basic invoice fields
- INDIVIDUAL Service – capture based on your requirements
- Captured data delivered in ISDOC format, images in PDF
- Monitoring and reporting
Who is the service for?
- Medium to large corporations
- Shared Service Centres
- Public institutions
- Organizations that process more than 10,000 supplier invoices per year
Digitization and Invoice capture as a service
STANDARD Service – basic parameters
- Document collection via email or sFTP server
- Capture of 21 data fields*
- Capture of tax recap
- Crosscheck with supplier master data
- Format and data type check
- Export in ISDOC, XML, CSV
- Data accuracy min. 99%
- Invoice processing in Czech, Slovak, English and German
- Continuous monitoring of individual invoice processing
INDIVIDUAL Service – extended parameters
- Collection and scan paper of documents
- Non-standard data capture
- Line items capture
- Crosscheck with client’s own dictionaries
- Validation with third party data (ARES)
- Individual requests for system integration
- Invoice processing in other languages
- Tax document requirements check
- Express processing within 2 or 4 hours
- Electronic signature and time stamp
*Invoice number, Supplier ID (name, ID number, VAT number, VAT for VAT payments, Street, Street number, Postal code, City), Invoice type and description, Order number, Date (Issue, Due date, Date of taxable supply), Payment information (Variable symbol, Account number, Bank code, Currency code, Total amount), Tax recap, Original invoice number (for credit notes).